Do you remember when you were a kid and your parents told you that next week you’re going on vacation? My sisters and I would go bonkers with excitement the whole week, leading up to the day we load up in the car and head off. Now I know why my parents only told us a week before; a week is all they could take.
Well, today Nicole and I are bursting with some crazy levels of excitement! No we are not going on vacation. In one week we are launching something we are incredibly excited to share with you. A project months in the making…
On August 11, 2014 at 9am PST we are launching a whole new way to learn business- The $100 MBA Show! A whole new kind of podcast where you simply get better at business with our daily 10-minute business lessons for the real world. These no fluff, 10-minute episodes are packed with only the pure business building training you want.
On the show, I share some of the best lessons, concepts, examples and insights from inside The $100 MBA training and community. I also call upon some of the industries top experts as guest teachers on the show. Again, no backstories or promotions, just solid business lessons from the best in the game.
Plus it’s 200% free! If that’s not enough, here are 10 reasons why you are going to love The $100 MBA Show:
- It’s no-fluff. In every episode we only use 100% fresh organic business juice! Seriously though, we designed each episode to give you the maximum amount of info in a short amount of time.
- It’s only 10 minutes! Walking the dog? Get a business lesson in while Spot takes care of his business. Doing some laundry? Level up your business skills while you’re folding up your shorts.
- Free Ride Fridays! Every Friday we give someone a free ride to The $100 MBA. Everyone that subscribes and gives The $100 MBA Show a rating & review on iTunes, enters to win a free lifetime membership to The $100 MBA! Sweet.
- Grow everyday. We make sure you get some business building goodness to chew on 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. We designed The $100 MBA Show with a curriculum in mind so every episode builds upon the last. More method, less madness.
- We’re focused. We get straight into each episode and then summarize the lesson taught at the end to make sure the important take-aways are never lost.
- A killer theme song! Creative genius Matt Giovansci produced an insanely funky song for the show that we are sure you are going to love. It caries you into each lesson with a rocking beat and has us dancing every time each episode comes to a close.
- Guest teachers! We got some of the best experts we know to teach their area of expertise with a lesson of their own. We air these episodes every 10 episodes on the 5’s (i.e. episodes 5, 15, 25…)
- Must Reads! In these episodes I share the books you must read ASAP. They’ve greatly influenced me as an entrepreneur and I tell you why. We air these episodes every 10 episodes on the 10’s (i.e. episodes 10, 20, 30…)
- Lessons for the real world! In each episode we focus only on business concepts and strategies that are practical and immediately actionable so you can take care of business immediately.
- A high-quality production. Nicole is working hard behind the scenes in post-production making sure each episode sounds amazing. We want to make sure not only the content of each episode is quality but the sound quality of our production is top notch also.
Again, the show goes live on iTunes August 11, 2014 at 9am PST. For clear instructions on how to subscribe to the show on iTunes (on launch day)visit 100mba.net/show.
Don’t forget to give us a rating & review so you can enter the weekly draw to win a free lifetime membership to The $100 MBA!
We are super pumped about The $100 MBA Show that we are releasing 5 episodes at once on launch day! And remember, a new episode is released every day of the week, Monday to Friday.
If you want to be notified when it launches and you’re not already on our email list, click the big red button below.
We will see then on launch day!
Want to get notified when the The $100 MBA Show launches and our Free $100 MBA Video Course & Workbook on Idea Validation?