I actually considered not writing a post this week. Then I came to my senses and realized I haven’t missed a production deadline in…forever. And I hate regrets. So I’m buckling down and writing this now.
What’s going on that had me considering not writing a post? This is a crazy week for Nicole and I. ”We’re busy” doesn’t do it justice. And on top of it all we have a crazy deadline to meet. A deadline we need to meet at all costs. We worked way too hard and long to fumble this one on the 1 yard line.
On Tuesday, February 17th, Nicole and I are launching 2 major projects we’ve been working on- The new Webinar Ninja podcast and opening up pre-sales for the Webinar Ninja platform. The only thing is that we have a list of things to get done before the launch. Here they are there in no particular order:
- Edit Episodes 1 and 2 of the Webinar Ninja podcast
- Submit podcast to iTunes
- Set up Powepress for the Webinar Ninja podcast
- Finalize the new Webinar Ninja website
- Set up payment processor
- Set up referral program
- Set up Webinar Ninja email autoresponder series
- Create social media snippets for the launch
- Script sales video
- Story board sales video
- Source custom music for sales video
- Produce and edit sales video
- Perform a test sale
- We produce our daily podcast, The $100 MBA Show
- Respond to our community’s questions
- I have a couple of interviews on other podcasts
- I have to finish writing this post and write another for next week
- I have to prepare and rehearse an hour podcasting workshop I will be giving at Heroic Public Speaking on February 20th. I’m committed to nailing this performance.
Nicole and I consider consider ourselves to be a hardworking couple and we been through tight weeks like this one, so a part of me is not too worried. But another part of me feels like I might need to re-evaluate what I am really capable of. It reminds me of an old Jerry Seinfeld bit about the guy driving down the highway, going 60 MPH with a mattress on the roof with only his left arm holding it down; insisting “he’s got it.” But hey, maybe he does.
So with all that in mind. Do you think we will launch on time? Let me know in the comments bellow. I’ll be back on Monday, the day before launch day, to give you an update. By then, I should know where we stand.
Wish us luck. It’s going to be a fun week 🙂
To learn more about what all this launch hoopla is all about, visit webinarninja.co.